Holly Madison: I Want Six Kids




Celebrity Baby Blog





12/03/2012 at 01:00 PM ET



Holly Madison Wants Six Kids
AKM-GSI


With a daughter on the way in March, Holly Madison switched it up by wearing blue to Saturday’s Animal Foundation Happy Anniversary Hour, held at the House of Blues Foundation Room in Las Vegas.


It was a welcome change for the former reality star, who admits she was hit with “a tide” of pink product upon announcing the sex of her baby. Not that it’s unwelcome, of course — Madison has been patiently awaiting the bundle of joy she’s now expecting with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella.


“We knew we wanted to try to have kids, but probably next year,” she tells Las Vegas Weekly. “I don’t know why this is, maybe because I am 33, but I didn’t think it would be that easy for me to get pregnant. But it was.”


And if Madison has it her way, it will continue to be. “I want six kids,” she says. “We’ll see how it goes, but I want a big family.”


You're reading an article about
Holly Madison: I Want Six Kids
This article
Holly Madison: I Want Six Kids
can be opened in url
http://newstetchily.blogspot.com/2012/12/holly-madison-i-want-six-kids.html
Holly Madison: I Want Six Kids